Congrats to you guys doing NaNoWriMo. No matter how far ahead or behind, we’re half way through the month. I discovered what Baty-isms were, so here are a few from an amazing poster I might have to pick up. This guy’s a master of motivation.
1) Novels are written by everyday people who give themselves permission to write novels.
2) Write first! Ask questions later!
3) The first step of writing a good book: giving yourself permission to write a bad book.
4) Make no mistake: you will be writing a lot of crap.
5) We can all do amazing, impossible things when given a deadline, a supportive community, and unlimited access to chocolate and caffeine.
Keep writing guys! You’re all awesome and I look forward to finding out what you’ve written! Don’t forget, editing is for later. Writing is for now.
Also remember to back it up! Don’t lose your information!
God With Us!
...like butta' on your toast!
Don't Panic! It's just my collection of book reviews, writing, and other randomness.
some unlocked thoughts on writing, reading, hobbit feeding
Where Dreams Take Flight
I'm visiting each place in the song "I've Been Everywhere". This is my story.
Fantasy Writer and Cartographer
Author of Sci Fi and Fantasy
Fun, fantastical escapes
"Before the sea she stood, still as a statue but for the wind rippling in her loose lavender-grey dress and toying with her black hair - it billowed in the salty breath of the ocean like a flag of defiance."
The gentle musings of a madman...
Author of science fiction and fantasy stories, choosing to write the stories that he would love to read.
a place for a little bit of everything
Follow along with the hijinks of an emerging writer
my little reading & writing corner of the internet
A classic daily devotional
My journey to being the beauty that lives inside my dreams...
We create worlds you can only imagine.