Congrats to you guys doing NaNoWriMo. No matter how far ahead or behind, we’re half way through the month. I discovered what Baty-isms were, so here are a few from an amazing poster I might have to pick up. This guy’s a master of motivation.
1) Novels are written by everyday people who give themselves permission to write novels.
2) Write first! Ask questions later!
3) The first step of writing a good book: giving yourself permission to write a bad book.
4) Make no mistake: you will be writing a lot of crap.
5) We can all do amazing, impossible things when given a deadline, a supportive community, and unlimited access to chocolate and caffeine.
Keep writing guys! You’re all awesome and I look forward to finding out what you’ve written! Don’t forget, editing is for later. Writing is for now.
Also remember to back it up! Don’t lose your information!