Hey guys, a little contest. Shouldn’t take up too much time but should be fun. Please enter if you have time. I’ll be entering my delven from my current story. They aren’t in your face elves, but the drow were their inspiration. Along with seals.
It has been too long since we have done a Writing Contest
WHAT’S KNOWN SO FAR
1) Stories Must Be Elf Related
2) Stories May Be No More Than 1,000 Words
3) Stories Must Be Turned In By March 31st
4) Stories Will Be Judged April 1st-10th
5) Winners Will Be Announced April 11th
6) Judges Yet To Be Determined
7) 4 to 8 Judges Shall Be Chosen
8) All Stories Will Be Posted On This Blog As They Are Received
9) Winners Shall Receive Badges Which Can Be Placed On Their Blogs For All To See
10) If I’m Lucky, My Friend Will Once Again Create Cool Award Badges (Or I Shall Come Up With Something)
11) There Will Be 1st (Gold), 2nd (Silver), 3rd (Bronze), Reader’s Choice Awards Given
12) Blog Writers ‘Are’ Allowed To…
View original post 75 more words
Fantasy Writer and Cartographer
Speculative Fiction Author
Fun, fantastical escapes
"Before the sea she stood, still as a statue but for the wind rippling in her loose lavender-grey dress and toying with her black hair - it billowed in the salty breath of the ocean like a flag of defiance."
The gentle musings of a madman...
Author of science fiction and fantasy stories, choosing to write the stories that he would love to read.
a place for a little bit of everything
Follow along with the hijinks of an emerging writer
A blog on the struggles of writing coupled with everyday life.
A classic daily devotional
My journey to being the beauty that lives inside my dreams...
We create worlds you can only imagine.
A hodgepodge of thoughts, ideas and the reality of life.
Natalie. Writer. Photographer. Etc.
"Writing is an act of faith, not a trick of grammar" - E.B. White
Learn skills, make money, be awesome
I have people to kill, lives to ruin, plagues to bring, and worlds to destroy. I am not the Angel of Death. I'm a fiction writer.